Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Quietly It Came...Winter Is Here

It came this week...quietly in the night. Winter. In all her glory! Not a lot of snow but so pretty to see. Now, driving in it is another story! But we will save that for another time...
You see? Give Miss Grace a 1/4 inch of snow and she can make snow people.
From my driveway... From my deck. This is the city park just behind us. A wonderful place to walk Kip and for Gracie to play!

2 comments:

Teresa AKA: T said...

Again, beautiful pictures, Grace sure is having a lot of fun in that snow..... Way to go Girl....

Andi said...

The view from your deck looks like it could be a Currier and Ives Christmas card...so peaceful and pretty.

Growing up in the midwest I always loved looking out on the first fresh snowfall with only a few rabbit tracks. I say to myself...what a wonderful, beautiful world!