Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, October 10, 2011

And It Arrived...

...in all it's glory! Autumn! It's finally here!













So we spent much of this past weekend out enjoying the warmer than usual 
October days, deep blue skies,
the rich Fall colors and being together as a family.

We recently bought a new van and I finally have Sirius Radio! Wow do I love it! So as we drove to some of our favorite spots we sang along to the music of the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s! Oh and we tossed in a little Broadway and some classic jazz as well. Sun roof open, great music, my family's laughter and the joy that is Autumn...

There is nothing better.

I hope your Fall is a sweet one and that you are finding much for which to be grateful. I so love to see you smile...you look SO pretty when you smile!




2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful fall photos, Sue. Sounds like a fun weekend out and about.

Sherms said...

I love all the colours of the leaves. Number one reason why I love fall xx