Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

No Internet! Horrors!

Yes, tragic isn't it? No internet. I wanted BBC America and this was my punishment. Sad really. I had digital cable installed and we later found out that our internet service was, somehow, compromised. Shocking! Horrors! How ever will they survive? On a lighter note, I LOVE having BBC America! I watched 4 episodes of Cash in the Attic to celebrate! Things usually work out in the end. Cable man returned today & the internet problem is corrected. Bill is home now and all is right with the world. Sad to say I do have a sore throat and a sinus infection. I feel lousy but hey! Bill is home! Believe me, that helps to make all things feel right. Did I mention that Bill is home?

No comments: